NITs of following Cities:
1.Qualification: B.Sc/B.Tech/BE/B.sc(CS)/B.Sc(IT)/BCA/BIT or minimum 3 years full time with Mathematics/Statistics/equivalent as one of the subject from recognized university.
2.Appearing students of the qualifying exam can also participate.
3.Marks: 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks aggregate in Graduation.
- Computer : 10 questions
- English : 20 questions
- Mathematics : 50 Questions
- Reasoning and Analytical : 40 Question
Tentative Important Dates
- Online Registration Starts from: Feb 2018
- Last date of Print online app: Mar 2018
- Admit Card issue and Exam: May 2018
- Result : June 2018